Assistant Production Office Coordinator (APOC)
June - July 2017
- On this shoot I was responsible for booking travel, balancing spreadsheets, coordinating catering, supervising vehicle transportation and acquiring rental equipment for the set.
Professional Work Experience
Two For One
Assistant to the Line Producer
- On this shoot I assisted with the daily organization of the shoot. I helped to order catering, booked transportation, and assisted with the actor's SAG paperwork. I was able to work directly with the Line Producer and learn valuable skills which I translated into my next position on Cappuccino Jones.
Vows of Madness
Production Assistant / Stunt Double
- On this shoot I was responsible for filling in on set where needed and performing lockdowns. I also filled in for the 2nd AD when needed and assisted with cast updates for the 1st AD. I also performed stunts for one of the actresses in a fight scene.
Line Producer/ Location Manager
September - December 2015
- On this shoot I acted as both the Line Producer and Location Manager. I worked directly with our SAG contact and my producer in order to get this student shoot SAG approved. I created the budget for the shoot and was responsible for delegating the money. On set I worked with the actors to complete contracts, the daily time sheet and other necessary SAG paperwork. As the Location Manager I was responsible for scouting all of the set locations. I then worked with the property owners, the Buffalo Niagara Film Commission, and the Buffalo Police Department to coordinate our set days at each location. On set I was on hand for any issues dealing with the location.
Production Assistant & Transport
June - July 2015
- On this shoot I worked under the Line Producer and 2nd AD as a Production Assistant and Transport. I was in charge of aiding in the set up and tear down of all sets, as well as assisting craft services. I was available to help on set and frequently performed set lock-downs. During the duration of this shoot I was in charge of transporting the actors to and from set, as well as too and from the airport as needed.
The Morning Sun
Assistant to the Production Manager
October - November 2015
- On this shoot I was responsible for aiding with the set up and tear down of craft services. I assisted with the ordering of catering, as well as paperwork. I filled in on set where needed, often performing set lock-downs. I was able to observe and learn directly from the Production Manager, Line Producer, and Executive Producer.